01257 273324 - Forbes Estates & Letting Agents
1. We arrange an initial meeting to obtain a clear understanding of the client’s needs (type of property, desired location, budget and any additional requirements).
2. We actively source property being marketed through estate agents and private owners. We also access property not yet advertised on the open market.
3. We short-list and view appropriate properties. We report back to clients and arrange further viewings with the client, accompanied if required. At client’s request, at this stage we can provide a specification and costing tailored to preparing the property for sale/let.
4. We negotiate a price and submit offers on the client’s behalf. We engage a local surveyor and provide a written report to the client at short notice if required.
5. We re-negotiate a price on behalf of the client if required, post survey.
6. We oversee the purchase of property from viewing to completion.
7. We carry out the full refurbishment if required, with our in-house building contractors.
8. Once the property is completed we market the property for a potential tenant via our website, social media, Rightmove, Zoopla and 22 other property websites.
9. Financial and re-mortgage advise available with the Mortgage Advice Bureau
To find out more please contact or property team on 01257 273 324 or fill out our call back – valuation request form below: