5 Reasons Why LOCAL High Street Estate Agents are Better Than DIY Internet Estate Agents
There doesn’t seem to be a week going by that a new online call centre based estate agency opens offering unbelievable services at quarter of the price, implying their service is just as good as the so called ‘expensive’ high street agents.
1. Online DIY Agents are not No Sale No Fee. On the face it, a similar service for a quarter of the price sounds fantastic! Who doesn’t want to spend less on agent fees when trying to sell their Chorley or Leyland home? Yes, the fee is lower, but you will have to pay it upfront (or defer it for up to 10 months but still have to pay) whether your property sells or not.
2. Online DIY Agents Hidden Extras. The eye-catching low fees for these call-centre online agents are, on the outside, attractive but when you dig a little deeper you find that the low fee is not all it appears to be. Add-ons can include extra for paying accompanied viewings, floor plans, listing on Rightmove or being forced to use their call centre solicitors at the other end of the Country, not to mention you or someone outside of the area with no local knowledge will be the main sales negotiator as well!
3. Experienced Estate Agents
Call centre online agents are what they say they are on the tin – online, and the majority if not all of your negotiations and communications will be with the folks in the agent’s national call centre. Do you want the sale of your largest asset handled by someone sitting in a call centre 200 miles away from the property as they attempt to sell, without that all vital local market knowledge? I have to ask, how can these online agents know about your home, school catchment, local pubs, areas etc., and the locality in Chorley, Leyland & Preston
4. Local Knowledge and Bespoke Marketing
If you’re selling your home in locally it pays to choose an agent with local knowledge of the local market. Every full service Local High Street agent is aware of the local market trends and most importantly sensible pricing structures for your area.
5. Getting the Best Price for Your Home
The High Street agent fee is a huge incentive for them to get it right for you – first time. At Forbes Estate Agents, we meet all of our clients to discuss a realistic market price for their unique property. We never offer to market properties for more than their true market value – a ploy some online call centre based estate agents do in an attempt to win your property – but this guarantees that when your property does go onto the market for the first time (the most important time), it gets little or no interest as buyers know their prices and can’t be fooled. Our fee ensures that you receive the very best service from us – it is totally in our best interest to find the most suitable buyer for your home and to negotiate with them to obtain the best price for you to successfully move on.
For further information find out if our award winning team can assist with your next move, call 01257 273 324 or drop us an email at email@example.com